Here’s what I’m thankful for this year:
- That Patty continues to be part of my life, and in 11 months, I even get to be her husband!
- That it appears that my sister and brother-in-law’s 6-year long adoption ordeal is coming to an end– the best kind of end. A kid!
- That I even have a job(a precious thing these days), let alone one as humbling and awesome as the one I have.
- My family- both the “old” one and the new one I’m becoming part of.
- The web. Seriously, it’s the source of my livelihood, it’s my playground, and it’s a constant source of wonder and amusement. And zombo.com still exists.